Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Music Will Take You Higher

     Dear Clutter King,
     My house is a mess! Where should I start? I don't know where to start. This is really frustrating and confusing.
     Signed, Can't Do It

     Dear CDI,
     First of all you need music: new music, good music, loud music. If you don't have any good new music get a friend to burn you some CDs; if you don't have any friends maybe Rachel Maddow will be your friend, if that doesn't work write me a check.
     Blast the music as loud as you can stand, preferably Ween, Weezer, White Stripes, Mozart, Beethoven, or Mendelssohn and start cleaning the ceiling. Wipe it with a damp rag, rinsing often, then wipe it with a dry rag, changing that one often. You need rags, baby! If the ceiling is high bring in a ladder and reach up. I can virtually guarantee that if you clean your ceiling Rachel Maddow will knock on your door wearing a g-string. Or it could be me--write that check!

1 comment:

  1. "Back in the day".... sounds so dated huh? Anyway... years ago, my fave way to clean was to fire up a doobie and the Three Stooges on TV! Nowadays, it's a highly caffeinated/alcoholic drink and loud/rocking music!

    Love, Been There & Done That

    ReplyDelete